Sunday, November 25, 2007

Whats happening this week..

Goodmorning...
Just wanted to update you on what my week looks like.
Thismorning i have been doing some admin for Zeal life trust. Today i will be heading to Tauranga Intermediate to help with the Shine group. I'm really looking forward to seeing the girls again. They are just lovely.I am also going to try and get some more copies made of my precious song... to give to the teenage girls this weekend...at girls camp in Taupo. I am heading down there on thursday and will be helping speak and lead worship for the weekend. I'm believing that the Lord is going to do some special things. I will be teaching my piano students on tuesday and wednesday.. only 3 more weeks to go and the year is ended. I cant believe how fast this year has gone. I am preparing to go to Korea to teach English for 3 weeks over January so hopefully the visa information will arrive today so I can sort that out.

Well I better go and get ready for Shine....
Will write more after.

Have a blessed day.
katie

1 comment:

Frangipani said...

Hey Katie, yay I get to leave the first comment! Great to read your blog,you are an inspiration to the generations both above and below you. Hope the camp this weekend goes really well.
xxxxxx