Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Made with PURPOSE

Well goodevening everyone... Ive noticed that my blog saves my posts a day earlier than what i actually do them.. today is WEDNESDAY.. not tuesday. I have had quite a busy day today. I did afew jobs at home, saw my friend Kate, dropped some things off at church and caught up with Ruth and Jill - two awesome woman of God.. they were working at Church. I then went and taught my piano students, and managed to fit lunch in with Dayna... which was fun. I didnt feel too well this arvo as I think i was over heating.. hehe. The room i teach in is real small. I ended up coming home a bit early and made a quick meal.. fish and salad. I then headed out to YOUTH Church, i led worship tonight for youth church . It was a rather challenging night in terms of organising the team... we did get there in the end.. but it was abit of hard work. I am often made aware of the battle surrounding us.. its not flesh and blood but a spiritual battle. This was evident tonight. There were some moments as we were singing that i really could sense the presense of God.. i was literally shaking. I know God loves it when we come to him in our weak state... when we bring him a sacrifice of praise. The word that came me tonight as well was PURPOSE. I shared with the youth at the end of the service that I believe the Lord wanted to really download revelation to us as to WHY he made us... Kyle who spoke tonight put it really well.. we were made to be loved, and to love... to love GOD and be LOVED by him... and als0 to BRING pleasure and JOY to God. I loved the simplicity of this. It made me wonder for a bit if I was bringing pleasure to God in everyday situations i'm put it.I mean he made me for a purpose.. amdI fufilling that?... am I making JESUS SMILE?. A bit of food for thought. I get so encouraged when I think about the fact that I am not an accident, that I am made with PURPOSE........ there are sooo many people who need to know that, MAYBE EVEN YOU who is reading this. Imagine what would happen if we really lived out what we were made by God to do..... I"M PRAYING YOU WILL FIND YOUR PURPOSE and HAVE STRENGTH TO LIVE IT OUT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

"For we are Gods workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which he prepared in advance for us to do" Ephesians 2:10

No comments: