Wednesday, December 5, 2007

lifes not easy..


Well hello there People... how are you? Well the last week has been a pretty full on, exciting and challenging one for me. I had the priviledge of being part of the first ever teenage girls camp that Lake Taupo Christian Camp has run. I have been involved with hundreds of camps there ( as it is where i grew up), but this was the first ever teen girls camp. There were 12 teenage girls.. and they were absolutley beautiful. There were 6 leaders. I had the oppotunity to speak and share some things that I felt the Lord had put on my heart for them... about how precious and unique they are and also about the kind of girls he wants us to beand what I thought a Jesus Revolution would look like for his daughters. It was such an honour to get to know the girls and find out the things they are going on their lives.


I came back to Tauranga really challenged and angry in a way too as I had some insight into the stuggles these lovely girls are facing. I know we all have struggles and hard things to face... i mean life is full of challenges, i just dont like the way some people get treated. I totally beleive that everyone deserves LOVE, everyong deserves to have someone to believe in them. I am soooo thankful to the people who inputted into my life as i was growing up and who still do now, i guess i'm challenged to be that kind of person for others.


I 'm into my last week of teaching piano.. my awesome students are performing tomorrow to the school and then some of them are performing on sunday night at the school country fair... it will be awesome to see them sharing the gift of music that they have.


oh... i got my visa this week so that I can go to Korea to teach English in January. I am heading to south Korea with about 10 other teachers from New Zealand to teach for 3 weeks at an English camp... i'm starting to get excited about this amazing oppotunity. I will be teaching 10 year olds... ! its gona be fun.. i will keep you posted about my time over there.

well thats it for now.... Many blessings.. keep smiling. God loves you..and so do I.

No comments: