Wednesday, December 26, 2007

KOREA HERE I COME

I hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas and that the new year starts off awesomely for you.

My Christmas was really great. I spent time with my family.. in Levin. My Sister and Brother N Law have just built a new house so we spent the day with them a their new place. It was a really nice day.

I am now at home for a night and tomorrow I head to Auckland for a night, then on saturday afternoon I leave for Korea. I am going to be teaching Enlgish for 3 weeks at Pusan University of Foreign Studies. I will be teaching a home room class 3 hours a day - they are 10 year olds, and in the afternoons i will be teaching music. I think all the kids will see me for music atleast two times! There are about 12 other teachers from NZ going over.

I would really appreicate your prayer for this...
that we will be kept safe, not get sick...
that we will all relate well to the kids and other teachers That God will do what he wants to do through me I have been feeling slightly nervous as i have not done anything like this before!!

2008 is still a bit of an unknown but I do know that the Lord certainly knows where I will be and what I will be doing. I have some options of travelling overseas to do some mission work.. and am processing this and praying about it at the moment. I'm sure it will be more clear after i get home from korea.

Well I do hope you are well, and that whatever you are doing and where ever you are that you are experiencing the Peace and Rest of the Lord.

Lots of Blessings to you and Your Family
And thank you for Friendship and support this last year


I will be posting regular updates on my blogspot while i am away so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

yay!!! love ya hun :) I'm glad the first leg of your trip went well. i look forward to reading more updates and you discover the wonders of asia!