Tuesday, December 11, 2007

End of the year... celebrations


Well today is my last day of teaching for the year. I cant believe that 2007 is nearly finished. Tonight some of my piano students are performing at the school end of year gathering and then i'm off to Taupo for the night.. then to Levin for my neice Rachels 5th birthday. Im so looking forward to being at her princess party and celebrating her turning 5. Again I cant believe how fast 5 years has gone.. i remember when she was born and it doesnt seem like that long ago.


On Friday night and saturday morning I'll be helping with a camp.. called breakaway for Solo Mums. It will be cool to hang out with the kids and spend some time encouraging them and letting them know how precious they are.


Just wanted to post a little update.

More exciting news to come soon.


katie

No comments: