Thursday, February 7, 2008

February has come FAST

Well 2008 is definitely rolling... I can't believe that we have already into February. This year is set to be a very interesting one for me. I have just resigned from my piano teaching job, and am trusting God for the next thing that he has for me. ( I will write another update soon with more information on this). I am excited about this step- although I know that it will have its challenges to.
One of my very special friends Brooke - who I flatted with in 2004 is in NZ for a holiday, so I am looking forward to seeing her soon and having a wee holiday with her. I am heading up to Auckland next week to pick up a Laptop that i have been very generously given. This too is a major answer to prayer, and such a provision from God. I have been wanting to be able to record music, and generally keep up with the times, espeically with ministry things this computer will be a great aid. God is sooo good.
Next week the Shine mentoring prgramme that i help with is staring. There is a possiblity of 3 schools this term... so it could be busy. Its an amazing blessing to be part of this ministry, and I believe that it is going to grow even more in NZ.
I have been enjoying spending time at the Tauranga house of Prayer.. and am going to be making this a prioirty. I know that right now its a very important time to be keeping my heart soft towards God, and open to Him- and desperate for Him.

Well I will write again soon.... be blessed lots
katie

No comments: