Thursday, June 5, 2008


hello people...
Well i just thought id write a wee update . The next few months are gearing up to be rather busy ones.. with quite a lot of travel - singapore/india/australia/south island. I am enjoying a quieter week - preparing for the up and coming travels. I love how God knows exactly what we need in every season of life that we are in.. so I'm thankful this week for the fact that I've been allowed to rest a little. 
Last week I was in Wellington, and then Auckland. I was doing work with Aglow.. and it was awesome. 6 precious girls gave their lives to Jesus and this has to be the highlight of my year so far. I know that something new is happening in Aglow.. and it really excites me. I'm excited about the destiny, the purpose, the plan that God has for this generation. It's such a privilege to see first hand God opening peoples eyes to who HE is and the Love HE has for them... wow... words can't really explain it.
Be blessed this week....
love, katie

No comments: