Wednesday, June 18, 2008

last two weeks, and coming two weeks....


Well what an interesting few weeks its been! I had the privilege of being in Wellington last week.. I was down at the Aglow Office - which is always a blessing. I love the ladies of AGLOW.
I also got to Catch up with my sister and brother in law- Anna and Mike.. and their precious children- Rachel, Joseph and Daniel. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with them - even though it was short.
This week has been quite different. I experienced witnessing a fatal accident on Sunday night after church and that was not a nice experience at all. Finding out more about the victims and their precious families has been good. I can imagine it must be a VERY hard time for all the families and friends involved. I am praying for them, that God would be very near, and do miracles. 
This weekend my Dad, and my good friend Alicia Kant and I are flying to Singapore and then onto India. We will be in Singapore from the 21- 29th June, and then go to Chennai, India - we return back to New Zealand on the 8th of July.  We are attending two different Conferences, and taking part in these. We are believing that both of these gatherings will be awesome God filled, God honoring, Kingdom building , encouraging times.  Your prayer will be much appreciated.
I will be writing updates on this blog, so keep checking up to see photos, and hear stories.
Have a blessed Weekend.
katie davies

No comments: