Sunday, January 13, 2008

1 More week in Korea


Well hello people... i'm not sure if many people read this, but i enjoy writing wee updates. Feel free to leave a comment if you have time.

We are into the last week of English camp. I have really enjoyed it and am so glad I came. I think it will be good to head back to NZ though as I have been missing my bed.. my friends and family. The camp environment or how we are living while at camp is pretty full on, and quite tiring. It will be good to have some time of rest when I get back to NZ.

This week we will be working on getting ready for the graduation ceremony on Saturday. My students are singing the theme song by the Monkees.. it should be pretty cool.


WE had the weekend off from satruday afternoon. It was fun to get out and see some of the sights of Pusan. We managed to ride the subway, go on a gondola, see some traditional Korean temples etc, and also get to Hyundae beach. WE found a department store to so I bought a jacket... it was a bit of a bargain so that was good! We went to church on sunday morning here on the University campus. It was an english service. Its awesome to know that God is the same all over the world, and that we have family every where. I'm being reminded of the importance of keeping my eyes fixed on the Lord, and walking by faith and not by sight. We heard a great message on Leadership and what is looks like to be a leader for the Lord. I really appreciated hearing a message straight from the WORD of GOD.. there truly is nothing like it.


Well... i gota go and have dinner..

blessings to you


katie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Katie!
Yeah, I read your blog:) It's been a good idea, so cool to hear what you are up to.
I hear you with camp environments being tiring... sheesh! We just did 3 camps last week.
Hang in there matey.
Sarah :)