Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm having fun




Last night we went out for dinner to the "Outback"- an Australian Restaurant. We had a whirlwind tour around the markets.. its the first time ive seen a fish market.. it was pretty cool. We will be heading back to the markets in the weekend so that will be great. The dinner was so nice as we got to eat some western food, i felt really full and a little sick afterwards.


Today i managed to get some new glasses- seriously like $60.. wow, very cheap.


One of my students is very sick and has been taken to hospital. She got hit on the head with a ball, and will not be returning to camp. Please pray that she will recover. I got my class to pray for her today which was so awesome. I think could understand that God CAN do miracles.


We have nearly finished our 2nd week teaching, i cant beleive how fast the time has gone. I am looking forward to coming back to NZ and seeing what the Lord brings my way for 2008.


The kids will be here soon for games... so i better go and get ready.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Katie.
I am Ann. Do you remeber me??
I really fun in the English camp.
I miss you! Are you in New zlend now?? Bye,Katie.